This is a funny thing I came across this morning while trying to find the nearest FedEx location. Basically it is one block right down the street from the start point, but because Boston is insane with one way streets, the actual driving directions literally go a round-about way. Here are the directions and the map. Also note the message the post at the bottom about a reality check.
From: Winter St & Washington St, Boston, MA 02108
To: 333 Washington St Unit 207b
Boston, MA 02108
Estimated travel time: 4 minutes for 0.88 miles of travel.
1. Begin on Summer St and go Southeast for 200 feet
2. Turn right on Hawley St and go Southwest for 40 feet
3. Turn left on Summer St and go Southeast for 300 feet
4. Turn left on Arch St and go Northeast for 900 feet
5. Turn left on Milk St and go West for 300 feet
6. Turn right on Washington St and go Northeast for 700 feet
7. Turn left on Court St and go West for 400 feet
8. Turn left on Tremont St and go Southwest for 500 feet
9. Turn left on School St and go Southeast for 300 feet
10. Turn right on Province St and go Southwest for 400 feet
11. Turn left on Bromfield St and go Southeast for 200 feet
12. Turn left on Washington St and go Northeast for 140 feet
NOTE: Like any driving directions/map you should always do a reality check and make sure the roads still exist, watch out for construction, and follow all traffic safety precautions. This is only to be used as an aid in planning.
Facts about moss
More moss facts